Monday, March 1, 2010

The last coupla weeks...

This is a bit of a visual of the last few weeks in the life of me. Kyle, I wanted to call to the attention the placid expression on my face on the one of me flying through the air. No distorted face scrunched into what many call weeping*. I think I am getting better at not showing my fear outwardly. You may wonder the outcome of the ski-jump? Full on face plant. (See other photo) The hiking photo was taken whist Digby and I were exploring the Kootenay Plains. It was such a beautiful day. Only 18 more days until we test out our skills in the Himalayas! NNNYess!
P.S. Thanks to Digby for the great photos.

* See Kyle's blog post titled "Stunting in the new year." (#3 is my personal favorite. I have gut-splitting laughter every time!)

1 comment:

  1. No, no wondering as far as the outcome of the ski jump. It's obvious it was headed for a face-plant! ouch.

    ReplyDelete