Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yay! My Life Didn't Suck Today! (And It Could Have)

Although I am not feeling overly jocose today, I am still inspired to attempt to make a blog post. I am afraid I have been quite slack this summer, not because nothing happened, but because everything happened.
You by now are thinking "Okay, okay, get to the point. Why doesn't your life suck today?" Well well well. I was up in Swan Hills doing an investigation on a relay that was tripping and not two minutes on site and we had found the problem. So as we were heading back to Edmonton, we went through Barrhead as it was "quicker." It also has a school zone. It also has two police cruisers driving through said school zone. It also has Ronan doing 80km/h when he hit said school zone. Thankfully the RCMP hired a nice policeman and he let me off without a ticket, but that could have been bad... exceedingly bad.

2 comments:

  1. He Shoulda given you every ticket in the book you dolt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went from 100km/h to 30km/h so it wasn't like I was purposely trying to speed through a crowd of grade twoers.

    ReplyDelete